Specialist Travel Product Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Product Executive to join a well-known Tour Operator. Based in the Birmingham area, this role will see the successful candidate liaising with suppliers to source long haul, luxury travel deals, managing allocation systems, researching new product areas and proactively sourcing and setting up of special offers.
Our client is looking for those with strong commercial awareness and previous experience of working in a product role within the travel sector. On offer is a highly competitive basic salary of up to £26k, dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Specialist Travel Product Executive:
- Liaise with suppliers to source long haul, luxury travel deals
- Manage product allocation systems
- On-going competitor analysis of product and price
- Attend cruise operator meetings and training sessions
- Research into new travel products
- Proactive sourcing and set up of special offers
- Work alongside the marketing team to ensure cruise deals are advertised correctly
- Communicate cruise campaigns to sales team
- Assisting Product Manager with ad hoc duties
Skills required for the role:
- Previous product/commercial experience gained within the travel sector - essential
- Good understanding of long haul, luxury travel destinations
- Commercially aware with a keen eye for a good deal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
If you’re interested in learning more about this Specialist Travel Product Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting travel industry roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.