Sales Team leader - Luxury travel
- Contract Type
Sales Team Leader - Luxury Travel Company, £30k (OTE £36k- £44k!)
This luxury travel brand are looking for a Team Leader to manage the day to day management of their sales & service team for their European / Ski programme.
Sales Team Leader - Role & Responsibilities:
- Overall management of the team to ensure a high quality service from initial enquiry to the return to the UK. Ensuring delivery of KPI's in relation to revenue, conversion and loyalty.
- Responsibility for recruitment, coaching & training and the overall development of staff to maximise potential and growth opportunities.
- Ownership of quality control to ensure overall guest satisfaction and retention.
- Active involvement in leading and implementing change with the ultimate aim being to improve the service delivery for customers.
- Lead by example and play an active part in taking sales calls as appropriate and according to demand.
Sales Team Leader - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven travel Sales management / team leader experience essential.
- Luxury travel sales experience preferred.
- Strong leadership & communication skills.
- Knowledge of European ski destinations required..
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a desire to exceed expectation.
- Sales driven with an ability to drive team sales.
Sales Team Leader - Additional Information:
- Basic salary circa £30k with an OTE of £36k to £44k dependent on team performance.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9 to 6 with flexibility according to business demands.
- Free Parking
- Travel concession scheme.
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexibility to travel to regional office as required.
Please apply for the role of Sales Team leader online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk