- Contract Type
Would you like to work for a company who take pride on their products and what they offer to their consumers? A company that has a hands on approach to everything they do and all work together in achieving great feedback from their consumers time and time again….Here’s your chance now!
As a Reservations / Administration Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Booking of hotels, tickets, attractions and excursions throughout UK & Ireland
- Entering bookings into the in-house system
- Dealing with clients enquiries promptly
- Handling complaints
Reservations / Administration Assistant Skill attributes:
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Friendly, confident & well presented
- Professional telephone manner
- Knowledge / experience of MS Word & MS Excel
- Previous Travel Industry knowledge REQUIRED preferably in the LONDON & UK Market
- Ability to work on own initiative
For a fully confidential Application on this Reservations / Administration Assistant Job, please contact Elena.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately