Travel Consultants wanted!
A leading, well- established independent retail travel company is currently seeking experienced Retail Travel Consultants in Southampton area. This Travel Consultant position is full time, offering an excellent basic salary up to 17k depending on experience, plus individual monthly bonus scheme, pension, as well as fantastic travel incentives and benefits. For the right candidate Part time hours will be considered too.
Travel Consultant Features:
- Salary up to £17k plus benefits and target driven earning potential
- Use your product knowledge and experience to tailor your client's perfect trip
- Proactively sell worldwide destinations, packaging flights, hotels, cars, cruise and tours
- Offer a high level of customer service
- Impart advice from personal travel experience
- Great travel benefits
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service
- Great face to face and telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers,
Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Good Worldwide travel and product knowledge
- Experience in a target driven travel sales role
- Previous travel consultant experience
- Flexible approach to work
- Professional and courteous phone manner
- Attention to detail
- GDS proficiency desirable though not essential
- A passion for travel with good travel geography knowledge.
Please apply for the position of Travel Advisor online or send your CV with a short cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk