Specialist Travel Consultant
Calling all Travel industry Specialists seeking for a new position in Manchester!
We have 1x full time Travel adviser position available with a highly respected and award winning specialist travel company in South Manchester, offering competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus excellent monthly bonus scheme, as well as generous staff discounts,concessions; Monday to Friday working hours - NO evenings OR Weekends!
As a Travel Sales and Operations Consultant, you MUST have:
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel, reservations, Travel call centre or Travel agency or tour operating environment, in roles such as a Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales specialist, Travel Operations Executive or a Travel Reservations Consultant;
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service;
- A passion for travel with good UK and worldwide travel geography knowledge, ideally be very well travelled yourself and have passion for the great outdoors and short getaways in UK.
- Work as part of a small team in a travel reservations environment;
- Match customers to their ideal holidays, including packaged and tailor-made holidays.
- Be responsible for arranging all post sales admin, liaising with suppliers, managing itineraries and ravel documents...
If you have the experience for this role and would love to sell Travel products then please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , apply on line or call Sunny at C&M Travel Recruitment on 01612384494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk