Event Travel Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for an Event/Travel Industry professional to join a leading Event Management Company. Based from their Bradford office and reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will provide efficient and professional group travel coordination and project management services, maximising value and ROI for our client's customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone working in a similar role within an agency or Travel Management Company, or with solid experience in business travel and with the drive to take on a new challenge and become an expert in groups. On offer is a highly competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Event Travel Manager:
- Overall full project management and coordination of group travel arrangements for up to 1000 passengers
- Arranging group travel and logistics for air and rail travel
- Client & delegate liaison, as well as coordination with global teams
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective fares for the client while maximizing revenue
- Occasional travel and on-site management when required
- Preparation of proposals, quotations destination feasibility studies and occasional pitching to clients
- Budgeting and project financial management
- Full account reconciliation of projects
Skills required for the role:
- GDS competent (preferably Sabre), ideally educated to BA/VA 1 and 2 standards.
- Experienced in handling complex travel programmes
- Adept at using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Some event registration software experience preferred but not essential (preferably Cvent)
- Flexible, prepared to work occasional unsociable hours during events, including weekend
- Additional languages are not required but would be highly beneficial
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise deadlines with excellent organisational skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Event Travel Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Event Travel Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly