Business Travel Account Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market and are currently looking for an Account Manager to join their Bradford based team.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for effectively managing a portfolio of diverse clients to ensure customer retention and requires strong support to clients, depending upon their individual requirements. Total client ownership along with retention and developing new business are all key aspects of this role. Two years experience in a similar role within the Corporate Travel sector is essential for the position, along with strong communication skills and a flexible and pro-active approach. In return, our client can offer an attractive package, including a basic salary of up to £40k & excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Account Manager:
- Management and responsibility for a portfolio of diverse customers, both at customer and contract management level
- Ensure customer satisfaction is delivered through effective Account management practices
- Build strong, enduring relationships throughout the customer organisation ensuring engagement at all levels from booker to directors
- Plan and develop business Account management plans to measure and monitor success or areas for improvement
- Plan new client go live, ensuring strong communication, site testing and delivering robust training, in conjunction with the Customer Implementation team
- Retaining business and developing new business is a key part of the role.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar account management position - min. two years
- Proven sales/account management track record
- Good commercial acumen and a detailed knowledge and understanding of the corporate travel sector
- Confident and articulate with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to build and develop effective relationships
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Account Manager, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Business Travel Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly