Business Development Assistant - Aviation
2 days left
- Contract Type
AVIATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT UP TO £25K + BONUS
The focus of this role is to actively secure new customers for the company from the industry sectors identified in the company strategy. This will include researching potential markets and identifying leads to converting them in to prospective clients, developing enquiries from new prospects, building prospective customer relationships to help grow accounts and ensure customer retention levels are maintained and exceeded
AVIATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT- Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and approach potential charter customers via telephone and electronic marketing in line with the Charter Division's growth plans and strategies.
- Responsible for business development activities to grow charter clients both domestically and internationally.
- Work alongside Charter brokers to collectively build customer relationships, generate enquiries and close business.
- Maintain customer service processes to ensure that all flights meet the client's expectation.
- Updating our bespoke Customer Relationship Management database by contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure our e-marketing reaches the right people.
- Responsible for improving the data quality within their Customer Relationship Management System and supporting the charter team to update information.
- To learn about all aspects of the aviation industry, internal processes, systems and become a knowledgeable part of the team
AVIATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT - Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Desire to develop a career in business development and sales
- Customer focused with first rate people skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Professional telephone manner and corporate approach to sales is essential
- One to two years sales or BD experience gained ideally in a B2B environment
- Tenacious approach to winning business and target attainment
- Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
- Attention to detail, precise and accurate data entry and strong brand advocate
- Ability to work as part of a team and also as an individual where needed
- Ability to work in international markets with varying cultures and business practices
- Smart/professional appearance
- Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
- Additional languages would be beneficial but not essential
- An interest or background in aviation is advantageous but not essential
AVIATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT - Package
- A competitive salary combined with a performance related bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Training, mentoring and personal development.
- Company social events.
- An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Development Assistant - Aviation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly