BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST - LONDON
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
EXCELLENT PLUS UP TO 40% BONUS
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, energetic, hunter type business development specialist to join one of the world's fastest growing hospitality companies. You will need to be quick thinking, commercially minded, entrepreneurial in your thinking, with a hunger to succeed (which means heaps of resilience and tenacity)!
In this role, you will develop an understanding of the hotel sector within your region and create a strategy for quick penetration. This will then be transferred into action, where you will present the exciting business proposal (very unique) and convert this into a signed-up deal.
This is truly an amazing (well-paid and rewarded) role for an energetic, eager, hungry business development specialist with a track record of success.
* Experienced, eager, energetic and dynamic 'hunter' mentality, business development specialist with a proven track record of success
* Commercial thinker
* Highly self-motivated and driven by success
* Able to be out on the road (travelling by public transport or own car) 4 days a week - office based for one day
* High levels of tenacity and resilience and ability to think on your feet
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
Fiona Morrison-Arnthal is recruiting this Business Development Specialist role
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment and 14fiftyseven (trading names of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) are leading international travel recruitment and PA/household recruitment consultancies with offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.