Senior Destination Services Manager
Senior Destination Services Manager - Tour Operator - South Kent
This role is an important part of the Destination Services team and you will be responsible for the management of 400+ overseas staff and the service levels provided in resort, as well as improving customer holiday experiences.
- An excellent understanding of the Tour Operating industry and particularly in resort operations.
- Operations experience, leading a diverse and remote work-force.
- A communications 'expert' - first point of call for the business in understanding how best to deliver communications.
- Ability to set and follow clear targets and objectives.
- Stakeholder management experience, with the ability to communicate complex ideas.
This is a rewarding but challenging position with plenty of scope to make a mark and help develop a key industry organisation.
Interested? Please contact Ben Lidbury on 01737 309985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/