Head OF Air Product
This highly successful travel company are looking to recruit a Head OF Air Product. You will report directly to the Commercial Director leading commercial activity including putting the packages together, pricing and yield management, right through to delivery.
As a Head OF Air Product you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage key airline contracts and relationships across B2B and B2C businesses
- To work effectively towards business and personal targets
- Negotiate and deliver best commercial outcomes from airline partnerships and manage on-going performance and achievement of commercial agreements
- High focus on negotiating/contracting preferential air product
- To negotiate funding to support marketing & incentive calendars
- Develop and implement strategic plans to deliver promotions and incentives on key suppliers in line with business objectives
Head OF Air Product Skill attributes:
- Previous Air commercial background within a Tour / Cruise Operator is Vital for successful applications.
- Proven track record in negotiation and delivering to targets
- A passion for securing market leading rates
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to think strategically
- Passion for delivering profitable deals and differentiated product.
To apply for this Head OF Air Job, please contactElena Ktori.
PLEASE NOTE! Only successful applicants wo;; be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.