4 days left
- Contract Type
Frontend Developer - Kent
If you're the kind of person who likes applying new features, understands responsive web design, likes making sleek user interfaces and wants to showcase your work to a large and engaging audience then this is the job for you!
As a Frontend Developer, you will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced cross functional team to create and re-engineer a leading online travel company website. The role will focus on delivering high quality UX designs that fit their customer profiles as well as implementing continuous change in an AGILE environment.
Frontend Developer responsibilities:
- A solid portfolio of web design and front-end design work.
- A natural eye for good design - knowing instinctively when a layout is balanced and communicates a message effectively.
- You'll have natural artistic ability.
- Be able to work with Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts.
- Understand a user-friendly approach to content management web projects.
- Ability to work in collaboration with Designers, other Developers and Product/Project Managers as one team.
Frontend Developer skills required:
- High attention to detail and quality orientated.
- Ability to work in agile environments.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with other members of the delivery team.
- Pro active
- A passion for UX
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Creative and self-motivated
Frontend Developer Additional information:
- Experience working within a similar role
- Have 2 - 3 years' experience in the digital industry.
- Experience within a Digital Marketing role with a UX/frontend design focus
- Reports in to Website Manager
- Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30
Frontend Developer benefits:
- 22 days annual leave, rising with service - plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Generous discount on their own travel products
- Private healthcare
- Charity days
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Frontend Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly