Operations Executive Paris Based
This highly successful rapidly expanding company are looking to recruit a French AND English speaking Groups Operations Executive to join their operations team based in Paris, France.
As a Groups Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To ensure the smooth operations of all groups i.e. booking all services, issuing vouchers, invoicing clients.
- To negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates and liaise with the Product team on rates, new hotels and coach companies.
- Preparing itineraries from start to end
- To take all necessary steps to ensure the success of the tour whilst travelling and if required contact the group leader / tour manager or escort during the running of the tour to ensure that all arrangements are satisfactory
- To maintain good relations with all clients and suppliers.
Groups Operations Executive Skill attributes:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and people management.
- World wide destination knowledge
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Previous experience in the travel industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent English and Fluent in French
To apply for this Groups Operations Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for Operations Executive Paris Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly