Travel Sales Coach - Luxury Travel
Travel Sales Coach – Luxury Travel Company
£30K + Bonuses OTE £50K
My client is a leading travel company who specialise at the very top end of the luxury travel market.
The Travel Sales Coach is responsible for conducting orientation to new Sales Consultants and introducing them to the sales process as well as developing individual coaching plans and providing resources and assistance.
The Travel Sales Coach is to determine training needs by observing the sales team; observing sales approach, sales encounters etc.
Travel Sales Coach Key Responsibilities:
- Coaching each Sales Consultant individually to assess their sales ability needs in order to maximize lead conversion rate.
- Design and develop training infrastructure to create a training focused culture.
- Review and update training policies on an annual basis.
- Design, produce and implement training programs to meet sales needs.
- Ensure all staff receives ongoing sales trainings and provides constant follow up thereafter.
- Evaluate skill sets and knowledge of the Sales Consultants and trainees; provide feedback and documentation to management.
- Communicate and interact effectively with decision makers, at all levels internally and externally.
- Work both in a small local team and within a larger global team in a highly motivated, competitive environment toward a common goal.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Travel Sales Coach Experience Required:
- · 3+ years in sales training, preferably in the travel sector
- Work experience in the travel or hospitality background (luxury brand a plus).
- Proven experience in consumer sales contact centers (inbound/outbound) in the travel or hospitality background or other industries with complex selling processes (e.g.: financials services).
- Proven Knowledge of calls/CRM techniques and consumer sales approaches/methods.
- Proven ability to drive to successful consumer sales team developing structured and personalized training programs
Travel Sales Coach Salary and Benefits:
£30,000 + Bonuses OTE £50,000
- 22 days Holidays
- Travel Concessions
- Health Care
To apply for this Travel Sales Coach role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820.