UX and Visual Designer
UX and Visual Designer - Central London. A fantastic opportunity to join an established and award winning travel company who are transforming their online capabilities to generate significant B2C revenues from digital channels.
UX and Visual Designer Responsibilities
Working as part of a small team in the heart of London, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional user experiences, working closely with Product Management. Your focus will be on design, researching to validate design ideas and experimenting through building proofs of concept at various levels. You will be responsible for UX and visual elements of the product and delivering designs that are thought through, tested and help achieve business objectives.
UX and Visual Designer Skills Required
- Solid experience working as a designer from a medium to large eCommerce or B2C transactional business
- Able to demonstrate a portfolio of work displaying your UX skills and visual design
- Experience carrying out research to validate design concepts
- Experience improving user experience through data driven testing (ie A/B testing)
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS development and/or mobile technologies a distinct advantage Experience increasing online conversion
UX and Visual Designer Package on Offer
Salary of around the £45-50k, up to 10% bonus/profit share, discounted gym membership and healthcare benefit after 12 months service
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/