VIP Luxury Travel Consultant (No Weekends)
VIP Luxury Travel Consultant. This company is offering crème de la crème luxury holidays and ground handling services to its exclusive clientele, servicing celebrities, royalty, footballers and high net-worth individuals.
Excellent opportunity to join an established and fast growing professional team, with a great office culture. Our client have a newly renovated, office, in warehouse style, complete with ping pong table and record player, offering the team a professional and fun working environment.
Our client are proud to say that they have unrivalled knowledge of the Indian Ocean destinations they feature. Their main focus is to make the destinations easy and accessible as possible to their VIP clientele through negotiating the most competitive rates and offering years of destination management expertise, making them the largest niche wholesaler to the Indian Ocean.
Their VIP Service:
For their VIP guests, our client arranges for their overseas staff to meet the guests as they step of the aircraft and take them to the VIP lounge while they take care of immigration and baggage handling. Their transfers also include, seaplanes, speedboats and yachts.
The VIP Luxury Travel Consultant Role:
- Dealing with VIP clients and luxury focused travel businesses, this luxury wholesaler assigns a dedicated Travel Consultant for every booking from start to finish, making sure all guests needs are seamlessly met
- Working alongside a team of travel professional, you will be selling some of the best experiences and amazing packages to the Indian Ocean destinations, you will recommend and advise travel itineraries and put together travel arrangements
- For clients who are seeking a well-rounded experience of the country, you will also arrange luxury tours in all four of the Indian Ocean destinations
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Destination training is provided; however, as a Travel Consultant, you must have sold and have a passion for luxury travel
- Carry a strong emphasis on customer service by possessing outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- Must have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with your exclusive clients while offering an efficient and professional service
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude, possess excellent written & verbal communication skills and have a high command of the English language
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 per annum
- Both Commission and Bonus are offered with this role
- 9am-6pm Monday to Friday working hours
- Unbelievable Travel Perks offering Regular Fam Trips to the top hotels in the Indian Ocean
- Amazingly discounted personal holidays on offer
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Excellent company pension
- Central London location
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.