Account Manager - TRAVEL - £31,000 + Commission - OTE £40,000
This successful, established travel company are looking for an Account Manager to work within their applications team to manage and support new membership enquiries. This is a key role to finding solutions for membership within the business and as the main point of contact you will play a pivotal role in the end to end application process. This is a high profile role working closely with the Membership Services Director, you will be the main point of contact and strive to encourage potential new members to join the consortia.
Account Manager - Responsibilities:
- Manage enquiry channels, including phone calls, email, online chat and face to face meetings. To provide potential new members with information to enable them to make an informed decision and choice when applying for membership.
- Hold initial conversations with potential new members and representing the company with passion and working with the Head of Recruitment to generate potential new members.
- Use an entrepreneurial approach to identify solutions for applicants
- Manage the ongoing administration of the completed application until the client 'goes live' by working closely with the Membership and Operations team
- Attend networking events to engage with potential new members
- Update records on internal databases and staying up to date with a good understanding of all membership benefits and services
Account Manager - Skills Required:
- Previous experience in the travel industry ideally retail travel or tour operations.
- Entrepenneurial approach to identifying solutions for applicants. "No" shouldn't be the first answer!
- Confident decision maker with exceptional problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Previously, successful candidates have come from a Business Development, Sales Manager, Travel Consultant, Sales Executive, Agency Sales, Sales Support or Account Manager background
Account Manager - Additional Information:
- Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30 pm role with flexibility required for occasional out of hours networking events.
- Salary £31k plus amazing bonus / commission scheme.
If you would like to apply for the role of Account Manager please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk