School Travel Events Coordinator
School Travel Event Co-ordinator
Specialist tour operator providing sport, ski, performing arts and adventure holidays in exciting locations throughout the world.
School Travel Event Co-ordinator - Responsibilities
- Understand school travel operating methods
- Affinity with travel that can be demonstrated to clients
- Good travel knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide information from clients through to suppliers
School Travel Event Co-ordinator - Skills
- Experience within the School Travel industry is prefered.
- Team player who can work well with colleagues in the office as with party leaders and overseas staff in resort.
- Dynamic, well organised and approachable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail and good organisational skills
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
School Travel Event Co-ordinator - Additional Information
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk