School Travel Events Coordinator
School Travel Event Co-ordinator
Specialist tour operator providing sport, ski, performing arts and adventure holidays in exciting locations throughout the world.
School Travel Event Co-ordinator - Responsibilities
- Understand school travel operating methods
- Affinity with travel that can be demonstrated to clients
- Good travel knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide information from clients through to suppliers
School Travel Event Co-ordinator - Skills
- Experience within the School Travel industry is prefered.
- Team player who can work well with colleagues in the office as with party leaders and overseas staff in resort.
- Dynamic, well organised and approachable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail and good organisational skills
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
School Travel Event Co-ordinator - Additional Information
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for School Travel Events Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly