Contract / Product Executive
Permanent Contract/ Product Support Executive
Kent Based £25,000-28,000k
This highly successful rapidly expanding, award winning Travel specialist requires a Contract / Product Executive to join their local team.
As a Contract / Product Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Planning and scheduling of trip operations
- Production of sales literature - Trip Notes, brochures and website
- Training of internal departments (sales, customer operations and marketing)
- Management of capacity and fill rates (to company targets), in order to enhance trip profitability
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors for trip costing recommendations (commercial understanding)
- Pro-active communication to marketing and sales for promotion of trips
- To work with ‘Specialist/Group Sales’ in setting up special departures.
- To follow the brief from the relevant Senior/Product Manager to develop new product (itineraries or strands of product) as required. To be pro-active in suggesting developments.
Contract / Product Executive Skill attributes:
• Previous product or commercial experience in a tour operator role essential
• Strong team and work ethic, providing assistance when colleagues absent
• Good communication skills
• Numerate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent understanding and application of English language both oral and written
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing, approachable personality
• Ability to work in a busy and pressured environment
• Willingness to travel internationally for work
To apply for this Contract / Product Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
PLEASE NOTE! Only successful applicants will be contacted due to high volume of applications received
For all the latest Product Executive jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Contract / Product Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly