Temporary Commercial Assistant
Temporary Commercial assistant is needed for a travel company in Chester for a 6-12month period, with strong administration and customer service skills to work in a fast paced, expanding Travel environment, paying a basic salary DOE up to £17,500 plus excellent company benefits.
This unique Operations Support role would be ideal for someone is currently working within the travel industry, has excellent administration, attention to detail and customer service skills, and is perhaps currently wanting to make the cross over from reservations consultant, retail travel advisor, travel agent, travel sales consultant or overseas resort representative roles as you will need to have a good understanding of the travel procedures in order to excel at this job.
Travel Operations Support Consultant responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership for and deliver excellent administration and support at all times;
-Effectively and accurately manage supplier database;
- Provide administrative support the Commercial and Sales departments;
- Effectively manage incoming and outgoing mail;
Travel Commercial Administrator skills required will include:
- Strong communication skills and customer services skills;
- Problem solving and assisting with queries;
- Experience in the travel industry from an office, call centre or Travel agency based role;
- Be organized and able to prioritise work load as well as excellent attention to detail;
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 6-12 month contract position
If you would like to apply for the role of Travel Commercial assistant then email your CV to email@example.com and call Sunny on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk