Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing - Bristol - Travel Industry. Our client is an award winning travel company based in Bristol and are seeking an experienced and inspirational Head of Marketing to lead a small team to help deliver the business objectives through designing and delivering a high impact marketing strategy.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading a small team, gaining an in depth understanding of the customer and creating a strategy to connect and engage with them across multi-channels. You will be responsible for managing the marketing budget, using data to make informed decisions around how best to reach and sell to the customer to increase bookings. You will be responsible for all UK marketing, PR, partnerships management, website management and the agency sales manager.
Head of Marketing Skills Required
- 5 Years + experience managing a consumer marketing function travel industry preferred but other sector experience considered)
- Experience managing CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Team leadership experience
- Proven campaign management experience
- Experience of database. analytical software and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Marketing degree and/or CIM Diploma
Head of Marketing Package
A competitive salary dependant on experience + bonus/benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly