Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a successful, forward thinking and dynamic travel company that offer corporate travel to an array of industries including entertainment, VIP and much more.
Due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join the team.
This remarkable travel company recognises and rewards staff and offers career progression. This role is ideal for an experienced business travel consultant seeking something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Arrange client travel, research locations and source availability, managing the booking process from start to finish for s a range of travellers including VIPs
- Responsible for arranging and managing all aspects of travel including air, rail, ferries, vehicle hire, and taxi’s and transfers.
- Deliver fantastic customer service and strive to be a great communicator
- Process amendments, cancellations and schedule changes in a timely but efficient manner
- Monitor and Manage GDS queues and provide support when required
- Extensive business travel experience in a busy office environment
- Strong knowledge of GDS systems such as Sabre, Worldspan or Galileo
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Takes ownership of duties and always goes the extra mile ensuring client expectations are exceeded Advanced Computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and use of the internet)
- Career growth
- Travel perks
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Casual dress
- Tailored training
- Company pension
- Plus many more perks…
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.