Our client is a a leading tour operator and due to growth we are now recruiting for an experienced IT support team member to join our clients busy IT team. The role will involve monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks of the business. Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Create reports in Crystal Reports when requested
- Assist IT Manager to create, amend and implement our new IT support reporting systems.
- Maintain existing Crystal reports
- Monitor and check Spam box
- Maintain and test websites to include the daily checking of the XML feeds and ensure that websites are fully functioning.
- Errata Management ensure that forward booking notifications are actioned
- Support in house team with IT Software queries to include Excel, UCA, Word, Vibe, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Take ownership of some IT queries from
- Using In-Design to edit existing templates and export/print as required.
- With the support of the Marketing Manager complete minor image manipulation/creation
- Experience within the IT dept within a travel management / travel related organisation is essential
- Good analytical and articulation skills
- Good knowledge and level of IT skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of travel systems such as Vibe, Amadeus, Traveltek, Galileo (all ideal but not essential, will review candidate on their merits)
- Good commercial awareness and an ability to understand how IT relates to the company and impacts its performance
- Experience with Autotask PSA ideal but not essential
- Good knowledge of XML (including schema definitions is ideal but no essential)
- Good Understanding Of Crystal Reports preferred although not essential
- Good understanding of SQL Server preferred although not essential
Generous benefits are on offer including career progression, travel perks, pension, sociable working hours, plus many more.
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.