Evan Evans Tours is the UK’s most established and best reviewed day tours operator in London and has been accompanying visitors on city tours and out of town excursions since 1930. Our mission is to provide high quality sightseeing experiences that showcase the beauty, heritage and excitement of England with tours of London, Windsor, Stonehenge, Bath, Edinburgh and Paris plus Hop-on-Hop off tours, River Cruises and Top attraction tickets.
Working within in a vibrant team in our central London office, the Operations Consultant is responsible for the smooth running and operation of our tours whilst maintaining a superior standard of customer service in order to achieve the company’s service targets. Working in a team environment, the role is focused on service excellence and being an expert on the product range which will enable us to continue being the highest reviewed day tour operator.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Working within the operations team to ensure the smooth running and operation of our tours.
- Welcoming and checking in guests at the Victoria Coach Station, Warner Bros Studios, train station and at the office.
- Ensuring fast and efficient boarding process with focus on customer service.
- Liaising with partners, suppliers and tour guides to make sure that every aspect of the tour is booked and confirmed and development of relationships with our suppliers, agents, guides and guests
- Assisting with researching information on tours.
- Ensuring that all paperwork has been checked and submitted correctly.
- Upselling additional Evan Evans products to our guests and assisting with training tour guides.
- Assisting the Team Leader with resolution of operational emergencies.
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive knowledge of the product range
- Participate in on-going learning and development activities
- Taking initiative for coming up with new ideas and changes to current processes
- Working together with teams throughout the company to develop best-work practices
- Supporting the contact centre team
- Adhere to company KPIs and reach personal targets
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think calmly whilst under pressure and have a problem solving approach to situations
- Strong work ethic & self-motivated
- Positive Attitude
- A love for dealing with people and giving superior customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative but also be a team player
- Strong communication skills
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Fluent English speaker (both written and spoken English)
- Additional languages a plus
- Office administration and/or computer skills
- Travel or hospitality industry experience is highly regarded but not a requirement
- Knowledge of London and attractions will be an advantage but is not a requirement
Apply for Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly