Part Time Europe Travel Consultant
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Full & Part Time Europe Tailor Made Travel Specialists to join our client’s team due to remarkable growth.
This successful, dynamic and forward thinking travel company offer a range of holiday types to Scandinavia including, Norway, Sweden and Denmark along with Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Italy and Spain, plus many more destinations.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with tour operator or travel agent experience, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Create and tailor-make travel itineraries to destinations in Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden and Denmark), Portugal, Italy and Spain.
- Assist with the development of the company’s holiday programmes by providing suggestions for areas for development, improvement and new holiday ideas
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Handle incoming calls from direct clients and travel agency partners, identify their needs and suggest a suitable holiday itinerary
- Issue flight tickets and travel documentation
- Provide any necessary post-holiday assistance
- Attend relevant industry workshops and events
- Travel abroad to learn about the countries we feature
- Experience within the travel industry is essential
- European geographical knowledge and in particular knowledge of Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal and Italy would be preferable
- Working knowledge of CRS, GDS flight systems such as Galileo, Worldspan, Amadeus is an advantage, but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good written and spoken English
- Fluency in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Portuguese or Italian, is an advantage, but not essential
- Good sales techniques and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with customers, travel agency partners and colleagues
- Have a full, clean driving licence
- Sociable working hours - full & part time
- FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- Private medical cover
- Career progression
- Fam trips
- Travel perks
- Varied job role in product and sales
- Plus many more…
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.