German Speaking Travel Consultant
Our client is a successful and award winning travel company that offer various travel products across the UK & Europe for travellers. Due to remarkable growth, now seeking a GermanSpeaking Travel Tour Coordinator to ensure successful operation of all tours, with focus on excellent customer service and maximising our clients commercial position.
This role is ideal for a travel consultant, b2b travel executive, hotel receptionist, reservations or group specialist from a tour operator, wholesale or travel agent seeking career growth and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Prepare all tours within your customer base, including booking all travel services
- Negotiate with suppliers and customers to maintain and improve margins
- Prepare vouchers ready for the travel packs
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Assist the Europe team with production of marketing material and trade show attendance, the sales team with quotes and client requests.
- Fluent oral and written German
- Experience within a tour operator, travel agent or hotel in reservations and reception
- Well organised and an ability to prioritise workload
- A high degree of written and spoken English & German
- Effective communication skills with customers (internal and external)
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- A desire to exceed expectations in customer service
- Commercial awareness and the ability to negotiate
- Career growth
- Sociable working hours
- Day off for your Birthday each year
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistant Line
- Travel concessions and more.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 07568 705 023 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.