Finance Supervisor required to take responsibility for the daily and monthly processes to ensure a high level of financial control is maintained. Successful candidates will be CIMA, ACCA, ACA or ICAS qualified with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel. Salary 36K- 46K dependent upon experience. Newly qualified candidates will be considered for this role.
Finance Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise team of three. Ensuring the daily tasks completed in a timely and accurate manner and have responsibility for the allocation of workload
- Review monthly management accounts. Prepare summary dashboard for Senior Management with commentary on variances to budget
- Daily authorisation of payments on the online banking system for all cost of sales + overhead invoices
- Review cashflow for group companies in all currencies and prepare suggestions for cash-management & foreign exchange purchases
- Communicate and support the Management Accountant at their subsidiary company
- Review and submit quarterly VAT returns for Travel & Transport entities
- Calculate the year-end TOMS VAT liability with assistnace of external consultant
- Manage full audit process from planning to completion meeting and sign-off
- Manage the completion of our financial statements and corporation tax returns
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer in the production of the annual budget
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer with monthly P&L and Balance Sheet re-forecasts
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer with analysis for the 5 Year Plan and prepare quarterly reports for external Board meetings
- Responsibility for compliance with ATOL and ABTA including the monthly, quarterly & annual reporting
- Review the company's 10 insurance policies and support with their renewals
- Main point of contact for banks, merchant service providers & some suppliers
Finance Supervisor Skills & Experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Highest level of attention to detail when working under pressure
- Experience of supervising a small team
- Qualifications: CIMA, ACCA, ACA or ICAS qualified with strong A-level and GCSE grades. A degree preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of TOMS VAT, ATOL and ABTA, desirable but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft packages - especially Excel to intermediate/advanced level.
Finance Supervisor Additional Information:
- Niche, highly established, prestigious tour opertaor based in West London.
- Salary will depend upon experience. 36K - 46K
If you are interested in this Financial Supervisor position and fir the above criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk