Senior Groups Business Travel Consultants
Our client is a successful travel management company that offers travel across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking Senior Groups Business Travel Consultants to join the Reading & London team. This is ideal for an experienced Events and/or Business Travel Consultant seeking career progression and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Planning programs and budgets with clients and review travel itineraries
- Using your negotiation skills to achieve rates with vendors.
- Oversee and manage all attendee information
- Providing a high level of customer service and guidance
- Positive and professional customer service with phone and email correspondence
- Group fares and ticketing
- Possess good geographical and product knowledge of destinations and airlines.
- Experience in Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan GDS / CRS flight system
- Understanding of meeting and incentive planning with specific assignments
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Must have a passion for travel, and delivering service excellence!
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and/or Database Management
- Lucrative salary for both London and Berkshire roles along with a generous bonus
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Season ticket loan
- Plus many more benefits…
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.