German Speaking Travel Tour Coordinator
Our client is a successful and award winning travel company that offer various travel products across the UK & Europe for travellers. Due to remarkable growth, now seeking a German Speaking Travel Tour Coordinator to ensure successful operation of all tours, with focus on excellent customer service and maximising our clients commercial position.
This role is ideal for a travel consultant, b2b travel executive, hotel receptionist, reservations or group specialist from a tour operator, wholesale or travel agent seeking career growth and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Prepare all tours within your customer base, including booking all travel services
- Negotiate with suppliers and customers to maintain and improve margins
- Prepare vouchers ready for the travel packs
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Assist the Europe team with production of marketing material and trade show attendance, the sales team with quotes and client requests.
- Fluent oral and written German
- Experience within a tour operator, travel agent or hotel in reservations and reception
- Well organised and an ability to prioritise workload
- A high degree of written and spoken English & German
- Effective communication skills with customers (internal and external)
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- A desire to exceed expectations in customer service
- Commercial awareness and the ability to negotiate
- Career growth
- Sociable working hours
- Day off for your Birthday each year
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistant Line
- Travel concessions and more.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for German Speaking Travel Tour Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly