Travel Tour Coordinator
Our client is a successful and award winning travel company that offer various travel products across the UK & Europe for travellers. Due to remarkable growth, now seeking a Travel Tour Coordinator to continually build and improve client relationships.
This role is ideal for a travel consultant, b2b travel executive, reservations or group specialist from a tour operator, wholesale or travel agent seeking career growth and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Provide quoting, confirming and research support to the Travel Account Managers and be responsible for all allocated quotes within the individual client base.
- Constantly review and update estimated rates (accommodation & ferry crossings).
- Continually building and improving core product knowledge, including attending contracting trips and familiarisation events.
- Continually building client relationships by attending client visits with the account manager wherever possible.
- Negotiating with clients and suppliers.
- Entering quotes onto the system and sending offers to clients.
- Assisting the Account Managers in planning client programmes and where necessary follow up on quotes.
- Issuing client invoices for any prime products, late bookings or deposit clients.
- Ensuring all contracts have the correct notes.
- Similar experience within the travel industry is essential
- Must be able to work well on own initiative and within the team
- Organisation skills are essential as well as an ability to prioritise workload
- Strong use of English grammar (written and spoken)
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Commercial awareness and the ability and confidence to negotiate
- Career growth
- Sociable working hours
- Day off for your Birthday each year
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistant Line
- Travel concessions and more.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.