Africa Tour Operator - Graduate Opportunity
3 days left
- Contract Type
Africa Tour Operator - Graduate Opportunity. Love Africa? We have a fantastic travel opportunity for a recent university graduate who has possibly worked in a safari camp for one summer holiday or just has a real passion for Africa and is keen to start out at an Africa specialist Tour Operator. You will need to have a strong academic background and have a ‘go get’ attitude. The role will see you being trained to become an Africa specialist Travel Consultant, gradually becoming an Expert in this destination.
The Graduate – Africa Travel Consultant Role:
- This personalised Graduate - Africa Travel Consultant role is designed to fast track the successful graduate from the "classroom to the boardroom". This graduate trainee role is not a "one size fits all", our client will support and guide you from day 1, investing their time, resources and energy in developing you
- From whatever the HNW travellers wants to do in Africa – an island beach adventure, a pan-African helicopter adventure or a private safari in the heart of the Serengeti’s Great Migration – you will be trained to design from the simple to the most complex and extensive luxury tailor-made trips / itineraries to the breath-taking destinations our client cover within the African continent
- Incredible opportunity to travel on Free company educationals to Africa to experience the destinations, safaris, lodges, adventures and beach holidays you will be creating
Now Let’s Talk About You:
The Graduate – Africa Travel Consultant position has been created to bring a candidate in at an entry level, with the intent of developing the successful individual to become a Destination Expert to Africa.
- First class or 2:1 degree in a top 50 UK university and have a ‘go get’ attitude
- Ability to offer a high level of service, competitive by nature, dedicated, motivated and possessing strong work ethics
- Able to work closely within a small team of Africa experts and take the initiative and ownership of your own work
- Natural communicator, enthusiastic and polite telephone manner, confident in the ability to liaise with discerning HNW clientele via phone, emails and face to face
What’s on offer?
- A fantastic travel opportunity to become an expert in creating bespoke luxury holidays to the African continent. Starting basic salary is up to £25,000 + commission + company benefits
- Opportunity to travel on Free company educationals to Africa to experience the destinations, safaris, lodges, adventures and beach holidays you will be creating
Sounds like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Africa Tour Operator - Graduate Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly