CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Customer Service Executive - This is a nice role working for a leading cruise company based on the Essex/ London boarder. Working within a lovely team dealing with pre- departure customer service. Paying up to £18150k plus benefits.
Customer Service Executive:
- Answer phone calls in an appropriate and sensitive manner and delivering high levels of customer service
- Issuing cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre-cruise information, itinerary change letters etc
- Entering passenger information in to our in-house booking system correctly, including making any changes to existing bookings.
- Taking payment from passengers.
- Quoting and Adding Travel Insurance
Customer Service Executive Skills:
- Experience within the travel industry is preferred.
- Have strong customer service skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Paying £16K - £18150K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30 and 1/5 Sat 09.00 - 17.00
- Based in Essex/London boarder
To apply for this Customer Service Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG52214
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly