Senior Groups Business Travel Consultants
Our client is a successful travel management company that offers travel across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking Senior Groups Business Travel Consultants to join the Reading & London team. This is ideal for an experienced Events and/or Business Travel Consultant seeking career progression and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Planning programs and budgets with clients and review travel itineraries
- Using your negotiation skills to achieve rates with vendors.
- Oversee and manage all attendee information
- Providing a high level of customer service and guidance
- Positive and professional customer service with phone and email correspondence
- Group fares and ticketing
- Possess good geographical and product knowledge of destinations and airlines.
- Experience in Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan GDS / CRS flight system
- Understanding of meeting and incentive planning with specific assignments
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Must have a passion for travel, and delivering service excellence!
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and/or Database Management
- Lucrative salary for both London and Berkshire roles along with a generous bonus
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Season ticket loan
- Plus many more benefits…
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Senior Groups Business Travel Consultants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly