Indian Ocean Product Manager
Indian Ocean Product Manager. This rapidly growing travel brand is considered to be a market leader in luxury travel. As part of their 2019 expansion plans, they are seeking a dynamic Indian Ocean Product Manager with extensive product and contracting experience of the territory to join them at their London offices. The Product Manager role will be expected to develop our client’s Indian Ocean luxury brand & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion within the destination.
Indian Ocean Product Manager Responsibilities:
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the development and expansion of our client’s luxury Indian Ocean product portfolio focusing on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development
- Responsible for and introduce new products & build on existing product ranges to meet changing consumer demands
- Developing new opportunities with luxury hotels and other travel related services, where you will be accountable for the negotiating and contracting of the very best hotels
- Analysing CRM data, sales and occupancy figures, booking patterns and customer behaviour for Indian Ocean product development/introduction and price strategies
- General product management & growth including the monitoring of sales, competitor analysis and Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Indian Ocean suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial team
- To organise and conduct product training as and when needed for tailor-made consultants
Now Let’s talk about You:
- 2+ years’ experience within an Indian Ocean Product Management role is essential
- Successfully contracted hotels and other travel related products/services within the region
- Possess outstanding commercial, negotiation and analytical skills
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Available to travel to assigned destinations when necessary
- Possess the confidence to communicate and present the company at all levels of business
Our luxury client is a successful and highly established brand. This role offers a competitive basic salary of up to £45,000, plus KPI bonus of approxamatly £5,000 including benefits and excellent opportunity for travel career progression.
If you are an experienced Indian Ocean Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professional NOW!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.