RESERVATION AND ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
This travel sales and marketing company have an exciting new Reservation and Administration Executive vacancy. Dealing directly with tour operators and direct consumers. Paying £18K, based in near Chelmsford.
Reservation and Administration Executive, Responsibilities:
- Handling direct bookings from consumers and tour operators.
- Supporting reservations and operations manager to load daily reservations from the trade
- Supporting general office administration, sales and marketing support.
Reservation and Administration Executive, Skills Required:
- Travel industry (Travel agent/tour operator) experience is essential.
- Must be IT savvy
- Bubbly, friendly and flexible with a positive 'can do' personality.
- Able to work under pressure, juggle priorities and work directly.
- Paying £18K
- Based near Chelmsford, you must be able to drive due to their location.
- Working hours initially Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30. Please note they might move towards a more traditional travel agent working pattern, including evenings and weekends after approximately 6 months.
To apply for this Reservation and Administration Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG52226
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk