Trade Product Executive
Trade Product Executive. This is a great opportunity for a travel industry candidate looking to take a step up to a Product role. As a Trade Product Executive, you'll be our client’s brand ambassador, ensure all existing Trade Partner Extranets are kept up to date with all key and relevant product, pricing, inventory and special offers in line with strategy outlined by Trade Sales Team.
The Trade Product Executive position has been created to achieve revenue and margin targets by managing all aspects of our client’s Extranet partners and supporting the Trade Sales Team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to take a step up and put their own stamp on a leading company’s Product Department.
The Trade Executive Role:
- To maintain and develop the relationships, alongside Account Manager, between our client and their Extranet Partners
- Review and process all product and contracts for any new Trade Extranet Partners
- To identify opportunities to maximise sales and profits through Extranet partner channels in line with the Company Sales Strategy
- Filter and assist with all ad hoc queries from accounts, trade sales team, operations and Product teams
- To produce weekly reporting for all Extranet Partners and in line with company Objective and requirements
- Support the Trade Sales Team for any ad hoc information required around Extranet partner contract information, rates, and general product information or inputting of information in to partners own documentation
- Manage and process Hotel and Villa Stop Sales in trade partners extranets
- Supporting and understanding the other roles within the Trade Sales, UK Contracts, and Operations team
- To join trade partner extranet meetings in/out of the office and events such as World Travel Market (WTM) if and when required
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel industry background
- A high standard of verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative thinker
- Creative, productive and organised
- Good IT skills, with a focus on excel ability
- Analytical thinker
- Confident and enthusiastic showing a strong ability to learn and expand the role
- £22,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits including Company Pension, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance
- This is a 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday role
- Subsidised car parking - during the week
- Along with the opportunity develop your travel career with an outstanding company!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Trade Product Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly