Europe - Luxury Travel Designer (Mon-Fri)
5 days left
- Contract Type
Europe - Luxury Travel Designer. We are working with a distinct, worldwide travel brand with a focus on 5* luxury family holidays who are looking for experienced Tailor-made / Travel Consultants to join their expanding team in central London. The applicants need to be highly dynamic and able to work in a busy, rewarding tailor-made environment and previous experience in creating dynamic packaging / tailormade holidays would be of huge advantage.
It's a really exciting role that will give talented Travel Consultants the chance to develop their career further with a multi-award winning tour operator in a friendly, positive environment.
Luxury Travel Designer - Europe Responsibilities:
- Respond to client phone / email enquiries and create inspiring 5* travel itineraries to popular beach destinations in Europe in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintain a close relationship with clients through the holiday sales process, understand their needs and fulfil all of their family holiday requirements
- Be your client’s immediate point of contact from the start of the initial booking process to the end
- Explore opportunities to add value to every holiday sale, whist ensuring a high level of service is maintained at all times
- Deliver an outstanding mixture of service & sales skills
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Experienced Travel Consultant with effective questioning & listening skills, a team player with a passion for holiday sales
- Possess in-depth Europe product knowledge, ability to sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries to discerning clientele
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment
- Possess natural rapport-building skills, along with effective time management levels that match clientele need
- Proven track record of securing sales
- GDS experience preferable but not essential as training is provided
What’s on Offer?
- Basic Salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience
- Excellent 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday working hours
- Fantastic Commission / Bonus Scheme
- Luxury 5* Fam Trips to the destinations you will be selling
- Company Pension
- Additional Company Benefits
- Ongoing development within the company
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Europe - Luxury Travel Designer (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly