Would you like to work with some of the most luxurious all-inclusive hotel brands in the industry? Cara Hotel Marketing Ltd. is a leading resort representation company based in South London. We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to manage our client AMResorts’ commercial strategy with the aim of increasing revenue and growing market share. This will be achieved through high quality, results-driven management of your team, sound strategic thinking & analytical insight, a strong understanding of the competitive environment and exceptional relationship management with client sales teams.
The successful candidate will need to have outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills, whilst being able to meet and exceed key performance indicators. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone currently working in hotel revenue management/sales or tour operator buying/product management to develop their career in European markets and expand their skill set.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Formulating market-wide promotional hotel rate strategies with primary responsibility for negotiations with client hotel sales teams to finalise the deals.
- Overseeing and interpreting competitor pricing and monthly client statistical reports, ensuring appropriate strategic commercial responses are formulated and actioned in a timely manner
- At least one business trip per quarter to the Caribbean/Mexico in order to develop face-to-face client relationships, and occasional attendance of travel trade events in the UK & across Europe.
- Day-to-day level management of direct reports.
- At least 3 years’ relevant commercial experience with a hotel chain or tour operator
- Must be able to develop fruitful working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the Company
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to adapt and work across multiple projects simultaneously; can work individually or as part of a team
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, able to speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication techniques
- Analytically minded with a strong attention to detail; able to effectively analyse and interpret information, with an in-depth knowledge of the travel industry
- Good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
We are offering a competitive salary (based on experience) plus performance related bonus.
Applications to include CV & Covering Letter by clicking "Apply Now"
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly