Alternative Airlines is a young and innovative company growing quickly in the fast-moving travel sector. We are hard-working, driven and committed to delivering excellent customer service. At Alternative Airlines, our staff are important, and we are committed to their on-going personal development.
With a global customer base and offices near Gatwick Airport, Alternative Airlines is an on-line travel agency (OTA) which offers a wider choice of flights for its customers. By working with more airlines worldwide, including smaller regional airlines and low-cost carriers, we offer a greater choice of flight options at lower prices. We specialise in flight-only sales and offer over 600 airlines on our easy-to-use site.
Due to sustained growth, we are now expanding our team and looking for a someone who can build and deliver robust training plans within our Customer Service team. This will include Amadeus GDS, customer service skills, and developing processes and training manuals.
- Expert knowledge of Amadeus GDS experience including ticketing and refunds
- Be able to multitask at a fast pace whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Passion for customer service and the airline industry
- Ability to keep abreast of ever changing processes/procedures
- Strong people skills
- Highly organised, proactive, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Building and developing a training plan for a customer facing team
- Delivering training to new starters and on-going training for the existing team
- Working with the Operations Manager and Customers Service Managers to ensure all processes are streamlined
- Ensuring we have consistency across the team for how we handle customer queries.
- Suggest best practises for ways of working and rolling them out
- Building up our customer service to ensure are customers are wow’ed and we are a step ahead of our competitors.
- Opportunity to work alongside our marketing and dev teams to identify customer trends and suggest improvements
Apply for Training Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly