Marketing Director. Here is an exceptional Marketing Director opportunity to help set and deliver our client’s marketing strategy with digital at its heart. Reporting directly to the Managing Director and with a proven track record in having delivered large scale transformation in digital marketing within travel, the successful candidate will control a seven figure budget, develop and implement a marketing strategy that delivers successful change in terms of culture, structure, process and deployment of marketing technologies.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, commercially astute, digitally driven senior marketing professional who will lead marketing teams and develop the group marketing strategy in line with company objectives and financial targets.
Our client is seeking a steep change in its marketing strategy to develop genuine customer engagement through data analytics, marketing automation, content marketing, social media and other best practice and industry leading strategies. Therefore, our client is looking for much more than a potential Marketing Director.
Now Let’s Talk about You:
- 5+ years’ experience in travel marketing across digital, PR, social and brand build
- Exceptionally strong digital marketing background and ability to define a clear digital strategy
- Experience in managing significant seven figure digital marketing budget
- Expert in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads etc.
- Expert at managing PPC, paid search, paid social and display campaigns etc.
- Highly analytical with excellent Excel, Google Sheets knowledge
- Strategic leader comfortable rolling up sleeves and being hands on
- Clear track record of leading and developing a digital marketing team
- Creative flair and passion for marketing with the ability to engage and inspire others
- Strong leadership, communication and stakeholder management
- Impeccable organisational skills, collaborative approach and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with running multiple projects simultaneously on time and within budget
If you relish the opportunity to put your stamp on a highly visible Digital Marketing Director role and have a proven history of working at the leading edge of B2C marketing within the travel industry, this is the role for you.
The basic salary is £60,000 - £75,000 per annum DOE and benefits you would expect from a well-established company.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly