Our client is a successful, global and dynamic travel firm who bring incoming tourists across the globe to Europe and provide accommodation and related online products.
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking 3 Contract Managers for Germany, Switzerland and the Spain area to join the Contracts & Purchasing team in the London Head Office.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with experience in contracting within the Germany area, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Contracting hotels and be fully accountable for negotiating rates, terms and conditions with hotels.
- Negotiate special offers and exclusive deals with all hotels throughout the year.
- Closely monitor the room production and work with all the relevant parties to stimulate growth of bookings, room nights and revenue.
- Undertake ongoing analysis of product and quality within contracting area to maintain consistent product offering for clients.
- Conduct some business trips to improve relations with suppliers and negotiate best market rates.
- Address and resolve any issues with suppliers.
- Contracting experience is a must within the travel industry.
- To be considered for the contract manager in Spain - fluency in Spanish is required for this post.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results.
- Ability to keep up with the market trends and adapt work towards it.
- Available to travel up to 10 weeks maximum a year.
- Knowledge of German an advantage but not essential for the contracting role in the Germany area.
- Healthy salary
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Day off for moving house - paid!
- £1000 referral scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free eye tests
- Varied job role
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please email a cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for this post with all applications.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.