Travel Consultant – Cruise & Long-haul
Are you a Cruise and luxury Long-haul travel specialist looking to join an exciting, fast moving, global business with fantastic opportunities for personal growth and progression? Kognitiv are pioneering a new course in collaborative commerce across the world and at our Manchester office we are experts at operating contact centre solutions for great brand partners.
Where you will be based
We operate international multi-lingual contact centres across the UK, Europe and the Far East and we are seeking successful cruise and luxury long-haul experts to join our talented team who will be based in our brand new and stylish offices near Manchester Airport.
What you will be doing
Taking inbound sales calls and answering e-mail enquiries from holidaymakers. Using your expert cruise, luxury long-haul and European product knowledge, your engaging personality and passionate customer service skills you will help the holidaymaker to purchase from a broad range of holiday destinations and choose appropriate extras - maximising sales and cross sales. Enquires are all inbound B to C and our conversion levels are fantastic!
What we can offer you
- OTE £23,000
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support
- Permanent contract
- Great working hours: Mon-Sat 10.00am -19.00pm, 5 days, 37.5 hours per week
- Company Benefits:
- 20-25 days annual leave (rising with service)
- day off for your Birthday
- Choice of health and wellness benefits including Perkbox, an extensive Cashplan that contributes to the cost of everyday healthcare, gym membership
- Holiday/travel discounts
- Sales Incentives
- Great brand partners such as; Iberostar Hotels & Resorts, Elegant Hotels, Staysure, Airport Direct Travel, easyJet holidays
Gorgeous offices with superb transport links, free car parking and free refreshments – we like a lot of cake at Kognitiv
- A market leader in travel outsourcing solutions
- A challenging and rewarding role with a global organisation and the opportunity for personal growth and career progression
What we’re looking for
- Cruise and luxury long-haul sales specialists
- Experience of selling package holidays, dynamic packaging, UK tour operators and consolidators would also be advantageous
- Broad knowledge of travel
- Exceptional sales skills and a love of travel that shines through
- Experience and success in working to sales targets
- Self-motivated, energetic and flexible, with a commitment to delivering to brand promises
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"