Personal Travel Manager (Mon-Fri)
Personal Travel Manager. Our client, a luxury focused travel brand is extremely proud of their reputation in providing niche, luxury travel to their discerning clientele. They take the time to listen and really care about their customers, ensuring they match their extensive global knowledge and expertise to their clientele’s specific requirements.
Due to our client’s great success built on reputation and recommendation, they are now looking to grow their team of Personal Travel Managers and are seeking that very special travel consultant to join their company.
- You are not fazed by working with high profile or celebrity clientele and understand the need for absolute confidentiality
- You are a great listener; able to understand and put your client’s specific needs into a travel experience they will never forget
- Responsive and passionate about delivering excellence; you always go the extra mile to ensure that all aspects of the trip they have booked with you – from pre-to post holiday exceed their expectations
- Focused on delivering against your sales targets, but not at the detriment of your clients experience with your company
- Your extensive travel experience and work as a luxury brand consultant means you are able to curate the best possible holiday or corporate travel package
Now Let’s Talk About you:
- You are engaging and dynamic and are able to demonstrate confidence at dealing with clients on all levels
- You have worked in luxury travel as a consultant for at least 4 years
- Your excellent communication and organisational skills mean that you are a great team player
- You are discreet and have the utmost respect for client confidentiality
- You are very well travelled and able to talk with passion about the places you have seen and your experiences
- You are very experienced in working to and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s set
- Basic salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE, Plus commission OTE £50k+
- 9am-6pm Monday to Friday working hours
- Opportunity to undertake trips overseas to improve your knowledge of products and partners
- Attendance at networking and relationship building events for example at the company’s box at the O2
- Private Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme and Life Insurance
- Growth opportunities and development prospects
Sounds like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.