Sabre Business Travel Consultant Homeworking
We are seeking an experienced Sabre Senior Business Travel Consultant to join a successful team of travel professionals to work from home. This successful travel company offers a range of travel services to clients including private jets, leisure & corporate travel, entertainment travel, MICE, group travel and cruises.
Save money on commuting and grow your travel career. Duties include:
- Offering expert advice in all aspects of travel.
- Maintain the outstanding level of customer service.
- Answering calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner.
- Work as part of an efficient team, communicating effectively both internally and externally.
- Issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares.
- Sourcing the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground product.
- Provide ‘risk analysis’ of global travel news.
- Creation and provision of traveller tracking reports for communication to clients in the event of a major event.
- Experience within business travel is essential.
- Knowledge on Sabre GDS .
- Fares & Ticketing Level 1 & 2 (or equivalent experience) is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Possess good geographical and product knowledge of destinations and airlines.
- Attention to detail and meticulous standards are key.
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Travel perks
- Career growth
- Perkbox scheme
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from the travel industry will be considered for this role.
Apply for Sabre Business Travel Consultant Homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly