Head of Air
Working for a leading online travel company in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional team as the Head of Air with full accountability of the Air Supplier function and all air commercial relationships. Reporting to the Director of Air, the Head of Air will provide daily/weekly insights into Air performance and commercial incentive tracking.
The Head of Air responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the entire portfolio of airlines, Identifying new airline partners
- Analysing airline performance
- Monitoring UK trading performance, sourcing exclusive content
- Identifying, negotiating and securing airline incentives.
- Negotiating exclusive fares for flight only or packaged promotions
- Management and leadership of an Air Product Executive.
- Providing detailed weekly reports, pricing and competitor analysis.
To apply the successful candidate will have proven travel experience gained in either a negotiating/ contracting/ sales/ partnerships supplier position with the ability to source competitive deals with airlines. A good understanding of air revenue and pricing/ GDS/ fare structure desirable. Superb excel skills with strong analytical, commercial, pricing and financial planning skills along with exceptional presentation and communication skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or feel free to contact Marie Moore on 0203 5877087.