Business Travel Helpdesk Support Executive
Are you looking to move away from travel reservations and sales and into more of a support role?
Do you enjoy problem solving and giving that extra level of customer service?
Are you tech-savvy, with a good working knowledge of GDS and other online booking tools?
If so, we’re looking for a number of Helpdesk Support Executives to join a leading Business Travel Company in Manchester city centre, offering support and advice regarding our client’s online booking systems. As the first line of user support, the successful candidates will be customer service-focused with strong GDS and problem solving skills as well as good working knowledge of ticketing processes, the ability to prioritise and to work to tight deadlines while remaining calm under pressure.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £23k plus bonus and excellent benefits so if you’re interested in finding out more about these Helpdesk Support Executive roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Helpdesk Support Executive:
- Offering first line user support
- Trouble shooting issues with online booking tools
- Amending/fulfilling affected bookings
- Assisting with the technical side of new implementations
- Handling post-ticketing issues and amendments
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel reservations or customer service experience
- Good working knowledge of a GDS and online booking tools
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines
- Ability to provide expert advice and support while remaining calm under pressure
If you’re interested in learning more about these Helpdesk Support Executive roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.