Post Travel Support Consultant
We’re looking for experienced Travel professionals, ideally with working knowledge of a GDS, for some brand new Post Travel Support Consultant roles in Bradford. Whether you’re a Travel Consultant looking for a change from Reservations or an experienced Aftersales or Customer Service Consultant who just prefers the back-office environment, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Business Travel Company as they grow their busy support team.
The role involves handling a wide range of post-sale queries including making amendments and selling add-ons and would suit travel professionals who are customer-focused and highly organised with a keen eye for detail. Our client are offering an attractive package for the successful candidate, including a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and a Monday to Friday week, with no late nights.
If you’re interested in bringing your travel industry experience and GDS skills to this Post Travel Support Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Post Travel Support Consultant:
- Handling a variety of post-sale queries
- Dealing with amendments and cancellations
- Selling and administering add-ons
- Delivering excellent customer service
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within the Leisure Travel, Airline or Business Travel sectors
- Ideally, experience of a GDS
- Strong customer service and administration skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- A flexible and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Post Travel Support Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.