Trade Marketing Executive
Urgently looking for a Trade Marketing Executive to join a fantastic travel business based in Buckinghamshire. An easy commute out of Marylebone or drive from surrounding areas. The Trade Marketing Executive will assist the Marketing Manager by delivering timely, accurate and effective B2B and B2C campaigns to maximise sales and ROI.
Some of your main tasks would include:
Trade & Partner Marketing
- Accountable for the delivery of all trade facing and partner marketing activity.
- Day to day ownership of B2C and B2B Marketing plans from briefing, proofing and sign off (including social media, email, DM, press, retail collateral/POS and conference materials)
- Responsible for keeping all Product USP documents up to date
- Work with the Trade Marketing Manager and wider Marketing Team to ensure all marketing campaigns and activity are delivered in a joined up and cohesive manner across all trade channels
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all key B2C and B2B partners
- Prepare departmental reports, monitor results and provide feedback and learnings to stakeholders
- Budget tracking and spend monitoring
- Responsible for promotion of the trade online training programme
- Management of trade social accounts - work with stakeholders to develop and implement trade social content calendar
- Monitoring partner websites and liaising with partners to ensure up to date and accurate information
- Trade database management
- Support the Trade Marketing Manager in post campaign partner and B2B analysis
- Support the Trade Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of new product launches, strategies or initiatives
- General Trade Marketing administrative support activities (such as invoicing)
The Trade Marketing Executive will possess excellent analytical skills, and enthusiasm to continually improve and optimise campaigns
Strong organisational and time management skills; able to effectively prioritise work and manage deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously
Excellent attention to detail and proficient in MS Excel
Tenacious attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, accountable and reliable
The role offer a starting salary of up to £26,000 plus 20 days holiday, benefits and bonus.
If you are passionate about marketing please send me your CV to email@example.com