Group Travel Support Administrator
We have a brand new opportunity for a administration/customer service focused travel industry profession to join the Group Travel Team of a hugely successful and awarding winning Business Travel Company based in Manchester city centre.
The Groups department Support Administrator will offer day to day support to the groups and meetings and events team as well as taking ownership of numerous tasks and reports within the Groups department. Previous travel industry experience gained within reservations, customer service, sales support or administration is essential for the role, ideally along with experience of using a GDS and a positive and resourceful approach.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £19k, excellent benefits and a structured career development path. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about this role or apply online.
Role of Group Travel Support Administrator:
- Management of Groups Department mailboxes to ensure emails are distributed to the correct teams
- Corresponding directly with clients via telephone and email in a courteous and professional manner
- Responsible for adding advance passenger information to low cost airline bookings online
- Create manual client invoices for the Groups team
- Produce supporting documentation for client visa applications
- Assisting Groups team clients with online check in requests
- Co-ordinate monthly credit card queries ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Managing commission payments in from venues ensuring all invoices are paid
- Liaise with finance department to match payments with bookings
Skills required for the role:
- Travel industry experience gained within reservations, customer service, sales support or administration
- Previous experience of invoicing or working within a finance function
- Experience using a GDS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise work
- Customer service focused with a genuine desire to deliver first class service to clients and other departments.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Group Travel Support Administrator opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.