Online Implementation & Support Manager
We have a brand new opportunity to join a market leading Travel Technology company based in Altrincham as an Online Implementation & Support Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for online booking system implementations and will work with the Support Team to provide second line support and ongoing improvements.
The role will require hands on involvement in implementation and support and the ability to look forward and plan how our client's online booking solutions can fulfil their client’s requirements in a fast-changing environment. A good understanding of the end-to-end TMC business process is essential for the role, along with commercial awareness and excellent knowledge of GDS systems and supplier API integrations. In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary of up to £40k plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Online Implementation & Support Manager:
- Support and manage a small team of 5
- Plan and manage implementation of online booking tools for new and existing customers
- Create, maintain and update implementation project plans and support materials for the online booking tools
- Provide efficient second line support for customers
- Provide customer and support training as required
- Work closely with internal stakeholders involved in the online booking tool process
- Support the Business Development Manager as a subject matter specialist
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects as requested by your reporting line manager in a professional and timely manner
Skills required for the role:
- At least 3 years’ experience in supporting and implementing online booking tools
- Excellent understanding of client care easily builds strong relationships
- Strong knowledge of 1 or more GDS’s and supplier API integrations for travel products
- Understanding of webservices and xml
- Manage expectations and influence stakeholders across the business
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- A good understanding of the role a TMC has in business travel
- Ability to systematically analyse errors and find/suggest solutions
- Great communicator, written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational skills
To find out more about this Online Implementation & Support Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.